Charleston, SC Fishing Trip Rates & Info
We offer three basic types of fishing trips in Charleston, SC. These include 1/2 Day Trips, 3/4 Day Trips and Full Day Trips. Please see below for our prices, deposit information and refund policies:
- ½ Day (4-5 Hours) - $400
- ¾ Day (6 Hours) - $600
- Full Day (8-9 Hours) - $700
Cash or Checks are accepted, and all Charleston, SC fishing trips are for up to 3 anglers.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to hold the reservation. A full refund of the deposit will be given if the charter is cancelled by the Captain or if the guest cancels before a month in advance of the trip. If the customer cancels within a month of the charter, the deposit will not be refunded. If the customer cancels within 3 days of the date of the trip or the customer does not show up for the charter, the full amount of the trip is due.
The Captain will make the final decision if the trip needs to be cancelled due to weather. Captain Powell is very flexible and willing to reschedule or help to find another captain who is available.
Items Provided For your trip
- SC Saltwater Fishing License
- All Rods, Reels and Tackle. This includes top of the line ST, Croix and Sage rods as well as Daiwa and Tibor reels.
- Ice, Water and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Recommended Items to Bring
- Polarized Sunglasses - Very important for sight fishing
- Shoes with non-marking soles
- Cold Weather Clothing if needed
- Snacks and/or Lunch for Full Day Charters
All charters will be scheduled to launch from a convenient location. Captain Powell will decide the location depending on weather, tides, and most importantly, where the fishing has been the best!